- FPMT Education Department. Source of online courses and publisher of numerous practice books and DVDs.
- Mandala Magazine. The official publication of the FPMT.
- Lama Yeshe Wisdom Archive. T he Lama Yeshe Wisdom Archive (LYWA) is the collected works of Lama Thubten Yeshe and Kyabje Lama Thubten Zopa Rinpoche. The Archive was founded in 1996 by Lama Zopa Rinpoche, its spiritual director, to make available in various ways the teachings it contains. Publication of books of edited teachings for free distribution is one of the ways.
- Access to Insight is one of the best sites on the web for providing accurate, reliable, and useful information and texts related to the practice and study of Theravada Buddhism.
- Audio Guroo: providing audio teachings by some of the greatest masters of our time from all the major traditions of Tibetan Buddhism and Bön.
- Buddhanet.net: Buddhist Information Network, including an online magazine, e-books, and numerous online Buddhist resources and links.
- The Buddhist Studies WWW Virtual Library includes links to resources for a variety of traditions, including Zen, Tibetan and Pure Land Buddhism.
Quiet Mountain is a directory of sites classified according to the four schools of Tibetan Buddhism. (Not to be confused with the commercial site with the same name)
World Wide Web virtual library. A cyber encyclopedia of Buddhism if ever there was one! All the traditions and many resources online.
Online Tibetan Dictionary has a search facility in both Tibetan and English, and has 4 times as many words in it than the print version.
Tibetan Recipes and Asian cooking.
- The Dharma Friends in Israel is a group of people who are interested in the study and practice Tibetan Buddhism. They organize courses and retreats with Western and Tibetan teachers, as well as regular Dharma classes and meetings. The web-site is mostly in Hebrew.
- E-Sangha is a virtual community that acts as a forum and discussion board for followers of Mahayana, Theravada, Nichiren, Tibetan and Zen Buddhism.
- The Foundation of Buddhist Thought is a two-year correspondance course in Buddhism devised particularly for western students by Geshe Tashi Tsering.
- Dharmanet International's Gateways to Buddhism is an online clearinghouse for Buddhist study and practice resources.
- Kopan Monastery is the home monastery of Lama Yeshe and Lama Zopa Rinpoche, and the location of a one-month Tibetan Buddhism meditation retreat.
- Langri Tangpa Centre library includes stories about Lama Zopa Rinpoche.
- Library of Tibetan Works and Archives was founded by His Holiness the Dalai Lama and is a repository of Tibetan artifacts and manuscripts. They offer online Buddhist Philosophy classes and a variety of tibetan and non-tibetan publications.
- Sutta Readings contains suttas selected and read aloud by teachers and senior Dhamma practitioners in the Theravada Buddhist tradition.
- Tibet Sites contains links to numerous Tibet-related sites.
- Tibetan Buddhist Internet Radio
- Translatum is a site that offers Buddhist texts translated into Greek.
- Tricycle : The Buddhist Review
- Teachings by Zazep Tulku Rinpoche.
Publishers of Buddhist Texts
- Ediciones Dharma is a publisher of Spanish-language Buddhist titles.
- Editions Vajra Yogini is a publisher of French-language Buddhist titles.
- Mandala Books, Windsor QLD, distributor of Buddhist titles in Australia.
- Snow Lion Publications, publisher of a quarterly newspaper and Buddhist titles in the USA.
- Thubten Dhargye Ling published, in collaboration with the Lama Yeshe Wisdom Archive, Mirror of Wisdom andIlluminating the Path to Enlightenment.
- Wisdom Books, London, distributor of Buddhist titles in England and around the world.
- Wisdom Publications, member of the FPMT, and publisher of Buddhist titles in the USA.
- The home page of Ven. Thubten Chodron, a student of the late Lama Yeshe, featuring audio talks & articles on lam-rim as well as Dharma in Daily Life, Prison Dharma, Buddhist Nuns/Monastic Life, Science and Buddhism among others.
- Dharma Friendship Foundation, a Dharma group in Seattle, Washington led by Ven. Thubten Chodron, a student of the late Lama Yeshe.
- Sravasti Abbey is a monastery in the Tibetan Buddhist tradition where men and women will train in the monastic way of life.
- Home page of B. Alan Wallace, lecturer, progressive scholar, and one of the most prolific writers and translators of Tibetan Buddhism in the West.
- The Berzin Archives, with contents deriving from the works of the American scholar and author Alexander Berzin, aims to provide a tool for learning about the four Tibetan Buddhist traditions and about Central Asian history and culture.
- Teachings by Venerable Thubten Gyatso (previously Dr Adrian Feldmann), an Australian monk and one of the senior students of Lama Yeshe and Lama Zopa Rinpoche.
Lost Treasures of Tibet is some fascinating and very sensitive restoration of Buddhist temples and frescos. Great before and after photos. All done in collaboration and with the unanimous support of the villagers. Maitreya Project is Lama Zopa Rinpoche's astonishing project - a unique statue that will be several times larger than the Statue of Liberty, and only half the cost of a suburban shopping centre!
Bendigo Stupa will be the size of a football field, the biggest Stupa in the Western World, and inside it will be a meditation hall and many shrine rooms.
Feng-Shui Lillian Too's practical feng-shui advice that you too can apply. A devoted student of Lama Zopa Rinpoche and a world-class Feng-shui expert.
Dharma for Children
Explorations These stories contain lessons about good and evil, often focusing on the importance of kindness, generosity and compassion.